Closing: 31 Dec 2022
HCUE Catering Services Nig LtdKM 1 Eleme-Onne Expressway Poer-Harcourt, Rivers, Nigeria
+234 0805 606 0021
Is responsible for the preparation, cooking and presentation of national and local dishes prepared in order to satisfy and exceed the expectations of clients. You will be responsible for looking after the areas you work within, making sure they are clean, tidy and well maintained at all times. You will have a sound awareness of Health and Safety and Food Hygiene rules and regulations and work in a manner which complies with them at all times. You will be responsible for upholding the highest standards in terms of food quality and the effectiveness and efficiency with which you produce food items. You will be expected to work in a professional manner, being flexible, dynamic, proactive and enthusiastic and will have sound communication skills to ensure outstanding service.
Location: Abuloma and Onne
Oneof the key responsibilities of this role is to prepare local and nationaldishes according to specified recipe.
Hcue is looking for an experienced national cook with aculinary certification from a reputable first- or second-generation cateringschool. The National cook would be responsible for the preparation,cooking and presentation of national and local dishes prepared to satisfy andexceed the expectations of clients. You will be responsible for looking afterthe areas you work within, making sure they are clean, tidy, and always maintained.
Hcue is a100% gender equality company and welcomes applicants from all spheres inNigeria.
Hcue iscommitted to creating a culture where employees feel valued. We are proud tohave a 4.5-star rating on work happiness score from our employees. Apply todayif this sounds like the job and work environment for you.
- Prepare local andnational dishes according tospecified recipe.
- Set upworkstation with all needed ingredients and cooking equipment.
- Prepareingredients to use in cooking (chopping and peeling vegetables, cuttingmeat etc.)
- Keep a sanitizedand orderly environment in the kitchen.
- Ensure all foodand other items are stored properly.
- Check quality ofingredients.
- Adjusts fooditems to accommodate clients with allergies or specific diet concerns.
- Season foodaccording to recipes or company needs.
- Operates variouskitchen appliance such as a blender etc.
- Assists othercooks during the food assembly process.
- The idealcandidate must have vast culinary experience
- Applicants mustbe well versed in National dishes with 3 years working experience
- Minimum of an OND certificate
- Diploma from aculinary school is an added advantage.
- Knowledge ofvarious cooking procedures and methods.
- Ability tofollow all sanitation procedures.
- Ability to workin a team.
- Goodinterpersonal and communication skills
- Time Management
Experience0 - 3 Year(s)