Assistant Manager FMCG BD
Closing: 30 Nov 2021
SCIB Nigeria & Co. Ltd66, Adeniran Ogunsanya Street Surulere, Lagos
The candidate must be a focused, efficient, result-oriented individual with strong leadership personality and communication skills. He / She must have the ability to multitask and simultaneously work on multiple engagements.
- To identify opportunities for the growth of our business portfolio with clients.
- Prospect for new clients
- Grow the FMCG/Conglomerate business of the company.
- Advise management on strategies that can promote the clientele base of the Company.
- Devise strategies for the generation of business information that can aid the company’s growth plan.
- Bid preparation.
- To be abreast of happenings in the insurance industry and the economy in general, with a view of identifying business opportunities
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Social Science, Arts, Law, Engineering or any related field.
- Minimum of 7 years’ relevant experience, out of which 4 years must be in the FMCG/Conglomerate sector.
- Ability to generate new client leads and develop new businesses from existing clients.
- Possess vast knowledge of insurance products and marketing skills.
- Must possess moral values that aligns with the Company’s values
- Strong communication and leadership skills.
- Good presentation and analytical skills
- Good supervisory skills.
You need to login with your account before you can apply for this job.
DepartmentBusiness Intelligence, Strategy & Innovation
Experience7 - 7 Year(s)
Competency- Communicating Effectively