Assistant Manager, Technical
Closing: 30 Nov 2021
SCIB Nigeria & Co. Ltd66, Adeniran Ogunsanya Street Surulere, Lagos
The candidate must be a focused, efficient, result-oriented individual with strong leadership personality and communication skills. He / She must have the ability to multitask and simultaneously work on multiple engagements.
- Servicing of clients with large portfolio
- Prospect for new clients
- Negotiation of rates & terms for new and existing policies.
- Audit of policy documents and endorsements
- Design and placement of insurance programmes for clients.
- Preparation of quotation, placement slips and covers notes for new businesses and renewals.
- Monitor compliance with local legislative requirements.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Social Science, Arts, Law or any related field.
- Minimum of 7 years’ relevant experience in a reputable Insurance Brokerage Company.
- Associate of CII Nigeria or CII London will be an added advantage.
- Client relationship management skills is desirable.
- Ability to generate new client leads and develop new businesses from existing clients.
- Possess vast knowledge in all classes of insurance and products
- Strong Communication and Leadership Skills
- Good Presentation and Analytical skills
- Good Negotiation Skills
- Must not be older than 38 years.
You need to login with your account before you can apply for this job.
Experience7 - 7 Year(s)
Competency- Communicating Effectively
- Business Acumen