Closing: 30 Nov 2021
SCIB Nigeria & Co. Ltd66, Adeniran Ogunsanya Street Surulere, Lagos
The candidate must be a focused, efficient, result-oriented individual with strong leadership personality and communication skills. He / She must have the ability to multitask and simultaneously work on multiple engagements.
- Client servicing and business development.
- Prospect for new clients
- Risk management, underwriting, claims management and credit control.
- Co-ordinate the remarketing of clients’ policies.
- Negotiating rates & terms for new and existing policies.
- Remittance to Insurer and co-Insurers
- Auditing of policy documents and endorsements.
- Assessment of risk portfolio.
- Preparation of survey reports.
- Profitable management of the unit.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Social Science, Arts, Law or any related field.
- Minimum of 10 years’ relevant experience, out of which 4 years must be in managerial position in a reputable Insurance Brokerage Company.
- Associate of CII Nigeria or CII London will be an added advantage.
- Demonstrated ability to lead engagements and client relationship management is desirable.
- Ability to generate new client leads and develop new businesses from existing clients.
- Possess vast knowledge in all classes of insurance and products
- Strong communication and Leadership Skills
- Good Presentation and Analytical skills
- Good Business Acumen
- Good Negotiation Skills
- Must not be older than 45 years.
You need to login with your account before you can apply for this job.
Experience10 - 10 Year(s)
Competency- Negotiation and Decision Making
- Business Acumen