Senior Account Executive, Technical
Closing: 30 Nov 2021
SCIB Nigeria & Co. Ltd66, Adeniran Ogunsanya Street Surulere, Lagos
The candidate must be a focused, efficient, result-oriented individual with strong leadership personality and communication skills. He / She must have the ability to multitask and simultaneously work on multiple engagements.
- Negotiation of rates & terms for new and existing policies.
- Audit of policy documents and endorsements to ensure that the workings of terms and conditions are adequate and prepared according to instructions.
- Proactive response to clients
- Prompt resolution of clients’ request and queries
- Remarketing of clients portfolio
- Preparing quotation, placement slips and cover notes for new businesses and renewals.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Social Science, Arts, Law, Engineering or any related field.
- Minimum of 6 years’ relevant experience in a reputable Insurance Brokerage Company.
- Associate of CII Nigeria or CII London will be an added advantage.
- Client relationship management skills is desirable.
- Possess vast knowledge in all classes of insurance and products
- Strong Communication and Leadership Skills
- Good Presentation and Analytical skills
- Good Business Acumen
- Good Negotiation Skills
- Must not be older than 38 years.
You need to login with your account before you can apply for this job.
DepartmentFinance & Accounts
Experience6 - 6 Year(s)
Competency- Analytical Thinking
- Communicating Effectively
- Negotiation and Decision Making
- Business Acumen