Senior Executive Assistant, Administration
Closing: 30 Nov 2021
SCIB Nigeria & Co. Ltd66, Adeniran Ogunsanya Street Surulere, Lagos
The candidate must be a focused, efficient, result-oriented individual with strong leadership personality and communication skills. He / She must have the ability to multitask and simultaneously work on multiple engagements.
- Provide support to the Admin Manager in providing the following:
- Maintenance & Repairs of Office Equipment
- Procurement of Goods and Services
- Settlement of Rent, Rates and Service Charges
- Facility Management
- Liaison with members of staff on insurance Services
- Administration of the Company’s Insurance Portfolio
- Liaison with Government Agencies and Regulatory Authorities
- Supervision of Junior Staff in the unit
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Social Science, Arts, or equivalent
- Minimum of 5 years’ relevant experience in a reputable company.
- Ability to work with minimum supervision
- Possess good negotiating and problem solving skills.
- Must possess moral values that aligns with the Company’s values
- Strong communication skills; both verbal and written.
- Good presentation and analytical skills
- Good multi-tasking and organizational skills.
- Good administrative skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft office packages
- Good negotiation and marketing Skills.
- Good report generation skills
- Must not be older than 35 years
You need to login with your account before you can apply for this job.
DepartmentFinance & Accounts
Experience5 - 5 Year(s)
Competency- Microsoft Word
- Microsoft Excel
- Negotiation and Decision Making