Closing: 28 Feb 2022
Olman Business Solutions LtdKm 1 Eleme- Onne Express way, Port Harcourt, Rivers State, Nigeria
The Facility officer is responsible for the security, maintenance, and services of work facilities to ensure that they meet the needs of the organization and its employees
- Lead the development and maintenance of service delivery standards.
- Ensure efficient processes and systems are in place and maintained in order to effectively support service delivery needs. Ensure that appropriate system are maintained and used effectively to record, retain and enable the sharing and monitoring of data and information in order to identify trends and inform decision making.
- Contribute to effective business planning processes to ensure services are responsive to business needs and achieve the aims and objectives of the service.
- Roles at this level will be required to undertake the management of resources, including human and financial. Staff management may be through direct line management of a team (including appraisals, performance management, and other duties) or through matrix management of a virtual team of officers.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Building Technology or Estate Management.
- Proven experience as a facility officer or such relevant position.
- Communication and influencing skills, in person and in writing.
- Analytical, problem-solving skills, and decision-making.
- The ability to supervise teams and projects.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Good analytical or critical thinking skills.
- Must be well organized, detailed and customer (internal and external) oriented.
You need to login with your account before you can apply for this job.
DepartmentFacility & Maintenance
Experience1 - 5 Year(s)