Assistant Manager, Business Development
Closing: 30 Oct 2022
Scib Nigeria & Co. Ltd66, Adeniran Ogunsanya Street Surulere, Lagos
Scib Nigeria & Co. Ltd seeks to recruit a Assistant Manager, Business Development, to join our team of professionals in Ibadan. The candidate must be a focused, efficient, result-oriented individual with strong leadership personality and communication skills. He/She must have the ability to multitask and simultaneously work on multiple engagements.
- Identification of business opportunities.
- Prospect for new clients
- Grow the public sector business for the company.
- Advise management on strategies that can promote the clientele base of the Company.
- Devise strategies for the generation of business information that can aid the company’s growth plan.
- Champion the launching of initiatives and drive for new products and services
- Bid preparation
- Work cooperatively with the various client units to implement business development initiatives.
- Generate goodwill for the organization and its Management among clients, people pertinent to the business and the society at large, by demonstrating a strong commitment to client service and service
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Social Science, Arts, Law, Engineering or any related field.
- Minimum of 7 years’ relevant experience
- Ability to generate new client leads and develop new businesses from existing clients.
- The candidate must be adaptable and flexible to work in an environment of constant change.
- Possess vast knowledge of insurance products and marketing skills.
- Strong communication and leadership skills.
- Good presentation and analytical skills
- Good negotiation skills.
Experience6 - 12 Year(s)