Team Lead, Data Management
Closing: 24 Feb 2023
ARM Pensions5, Mekunwen Road Off Oyinkan Abayomi Drive Ikoyi, Lagos
The Team Lead, Data Management will provide firsthand supervision of the data management unit and ensure all unit activities are in strict adherence with regulatory guidelines. S/He will review data for inconsistencies, anomalies and maintain data by conducting routine data clean-up exercise to ensure data integrity. The Team Lead will coordinate and manage the end-to-end data entry platforms and constantly communicate data, record update requirements and changes to stakeholders as when due.
- Supervise the day-to-day running of the unit and provide oversight and management function of the process of data validation.
- Monitor and track pin upload process to ensure optimization- ensure we generate RSA pins within the agreed TAT.
- Regularly prepare and present dashboard for measuring and monitoring the unit
- Ensure the preparation and presentation of funded & unfunded monthly report.
- Ensure daily review of data and validation of all requests for pins that are uploaded on ECRS and post pin error resolutions are completed in line with regulatory guidelines.
- Ensure daily upload of data to ECRS for pin in line with regulatory guidelines for pin generation.
- Develop and implement quality controls, established standards for accuracy and procedures always, operating in full compliance SOP and regulatory guidelines.
- Establish and maintain training program for employee development, enhance flexibility, and ensure backup coverage of vital functions and processes.
- Identify trends and recommend process improvements to alleviate potential threat to data integrity.
- Monitor the performance of the data sources and report poor source of data that threaten data integrity.
- Drive proper data validation and mining for ease of reporting with the objective of interpreting reports, providing useful analytics and insights for the business/management on strategic initiatives.
- Ensure the rendition of statutory & regulatory reports to the regulator and relevant stakeholders
- Ensure record keeping of RSA holders' documents and maintain confidentiality of information in line with the company policy.
- Ensure the processing of all employer code request are accompanied with the required documentation and forwarded to the commission for code generation.
- Ensure all issues surrounding post employer code generation are resolved timely in conjunction with compliance unit.
- Ensure the management of documents archiving and retrieval process for both the EDMS and hardcopy.
First Degree in any Discipline
Certification in library science will be an advantage.
Minimum of (6) years of relevant experience.
Library science and management experience will be an advantage.
Proficiency in Microsoft Office tools
Analytical and problem-solving skills
Knowledge of Data analytics
Leadership & Managerial Abilities
Interpersonal & Communication skills
Presentation & facilitation skills
Detailed oriented & innovative/creative mindset
Active listening skills
Result-oriented with a strong passion for excellence
Customer service oriented
Experience6 - 8 Year(s)