Commercial Development Manager
Closing: 30 Nov 2022
Ardova Plc1 AP/ConOil Road, Ijora-Apapa, Lagos, Nigeria
The role of Commercial Development Manager is to facilitate investment in the new energies sector such as gas (LPG), renewables and power and implement the Ap’s energy transition ambitions. It also includes the commercialization of all existing and new business opportunities. You will will work closely with the Corporate Finance team in the development of analyses for project viability and profitability and be involved in fund raise activities to support business development. You will also work with the Commercial Legal team to develop sound contract and agreements with partners.
- New Venture Development:
- Corporate development lead for the new businesses and subsidiaries including AP Renewables, AP LPG and Power Business.
- Lead AP LPG into a viable business, maximizing its investment in the 20,000MT capacity LPG Terminal.
- Deal origination and deal delivery in across new opportunities that fits into AP’s ambition of becoming an integrated energy company.
- Identify new market and new opportunities in the energy sector for AP to invest.
- Lead investment diversification into Power sector- both on grid and off grid power.
Contracts and Agreement:
- Negotiate sound agreement and contracts in support of all new businesses
- Coordinate the implementation of contracts and agreements with 3rd parties.
- Project Financial & Economic Modelling
- Involved with economics modelling support, and development of financial models to support business viability.
- Provide viable assumptions into financial models and sign off on long term business plans.
- Lead strategy development for an integrated energy offering.
- Contribute to AP energy transition strategy
- Engage and co-ordinate across different organizations (internally and externally) that are involved in or have an interest in energy transition.
DepartmentCommercial & Development
Experience10 - 12 Year(s)