Closing: 25 Jan 2023
Ardova Plc1 AP/ConOil Road, Ijora-Apapa, Lagos, Nigeria
The Facility supervisor is responsible for the day-to-day smooth running of the company facilities and operational sites. This includes ordering supplies, scheduling maintenance of offices and equipment’s and machineries as well as managing contracts and service level agreements
- Responsible for implementing administrative/facility management initiatives that ensures effective execution of organization mission, vision, and critical business objectives with the aim of achieving best practice solutions.
- Support the operations support manager in the facility
- Develop and administer site operational budget
- Management of the overall facility and administrative functions including inspecting and monitoring the use of the company facility
- Carry out vendor selection, manage data base / relationship with utility service providers and monitor service level agreement
- Initiate and implement facility policies, processes and procedures and monitor its adherence
- Ensure compliance to the company health safety and environment policy in the facility
- Oversees maintenance and repairs or building/ structures, electrical fittings, sewage system, water supply, plumbing works etc
- Ensures finalization of all facility projects within the agreed timelines, budget, and quality target
- Manage all auxiliary services such as cleaning, waste management and disposal, fumigation, generator maintenance, diesel, fuel and other utilities.
- Participate in planning, development and construction of new facilities, major capital renovations, upgrade, and renovations.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the operations support manager
Experience3 - 5 Year(s)