Business Development Officer
Closing: 10 Feb 2022
Olman Business Solutions LtdKm 1 Eleme- Onne Express way, Port Harcourt, Rivers State, Nigeria
The Business Development Officer is responsible for analyzing client database, providing information on our services, responding to enquiries, tenders, and further developing sales strategies and identifying opportunities to increase organizational efficiency, sustainability and profitability.
- Develop and sustain solid relationships with company stakeholders and clients, both internal and external.
- Analyze client feedback data to determine whether clients are satisfied with company services.
- Provide insight into quality service delivery and competitive positioning.
- Conduct market research to identify new business opportunities, and collaborate with company executives to determine the most viable, cost-effective approach to pursue such opportunities.
- Meeting with potential clients to present company offerings, negotiate and follow up with them in order to close the business deals.
- Develop business and marketing plans in coordination with the corporate and financial objectives of the organization.
- Oversee company’s branding and media communication activities such as press releases, advertisements, marketing collaterals, social media and web site.
- Analyze the current and past budgets, expenses, sales, revenues and product deficiencies in order to provide recommendations for business growth and problem resolution.
- Develop business proposals for new and existing clients.
- Develop creative strategies to retain the clients including interviewing them to take their feedback and incorporate it into the growth plan.
- Prepare marketing plans and budget, and track expenses against the budget.
- Develop in-depth knowledge about business development practices, marketing activities, prospective clients and industry trends.
- Develop strong client relationships in order to generate high volume of prospective clients and increased revenue.
- Manage client calls and appointments effectively for new opportunities.
- Participate in industry forums, client discussions, and conferences as a representative of the organization.
- Oversee the client relationship management database and utilize it to manage client contacts and mailing lists.
- Develop an overall growth strategy focused both on financial gain and client satisfaction
- Keep records and reports of sales, revenue, and invoices.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Management or Administration, Marketing, or related field.
- Professional Certificate or Diploma in Marketing & Sales would be advantageous
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Office applications.
- Minimum of 4 years’ proven work experience as a Sales or Business Development Officer or similar role.
- Ability to travel when necessary to meet with clients and/or stakeholders
- Ability to build long term relationships with new and existing clients
- Exceptional marketing and sales skills
- Excellent client/customer service skills
- Prospecting and closing skills
- Basic IT and Computer skills.
You need to login with your account before you can apply for this job.
Experience2 - 5 Year(s)
EducationND, HND, Bachelors
- Time Management
- Analytical Thinking
- Communicating Effectively
- Negotiation and Decision Making