Closing: 28 Feb 2022
Olman Business Solutions LtdKm 1 Eleme- Onne Express way, Port Harcourt, Rivers State, Nigeria
The Procurement Manager is responsible for implementing cost-effective purchases of all goods and services, as required. Ensuring quality control and adhering to the company’s policies and procedures on supply chain management
- Develops and implements strategies for procuring, storing, and distributing goods or services and maintaining stock levels
- Approving purchase orders and organizing and confirming delivery of goods and services.
- Performing risk assessments on potential contracts and agreements.
- Controlling the procurement budget and promoting a culture of long-term saving on procurement costs.
- Liaises with key company employees to determine their product and service needs
- Monitor’s business trends and product availability to pay the best price for company goods and services without sacrificing quality or delivery times
- Nurtures relationships with suppliers to negotiate the best prices for company
- Identifies and researches potential new suppliers
- Research new products and services to meet company's goals
- Preparing procurement reports
- Overseeing and managing the IT systems that track inventory, and the supply of goods .
- B.Sc. Degree or HND in Business, Logistics, Supply Chain Management, Economics, Applied Science, or a Related Field,
- Membership with CIPS
- Minimum 3 years post qualification experience
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Office applications
§ Knowledge of sourcing and procurement techniques as well as a dexterity in “reading” the market
§ Talent in negotiations and networking
§ Good knowledge of supplier or third-party management software
§ Experience in collecting and analysing data
- Oral and written Communication skill
- Understanding of Supply Chain Management Procedures Work Planning and Management
- Cost Optimisation and Project Management
- Strong decision-making skills and time management skills
You need to login with your account before you can apply for this job.
Experience3 - 4 Year(s)
Competency- Demonstrating Work Integrity and Ethics