Closing: 31 Mar 2023
Olman Business Solutions LtdKm 1 Eleme- Onne Express way, Port Harcourt, Rivers State, Nigeria
Responsible for the delivery of high-quality menu and motivate staff to provide excellent customer service while maintaining all restaurant’s revenue, profitability and quality goals. Will also ensure efficient restaurant operation, as well as maintain high production, productivity, quality and customer service standards.
- Planning menus in line with customer needs
- Overseeing the production of food in conformance to recipe
- Liaising with QHSE department in formulating, standardization/revalidation of recipe
- Control portion costs by working out the number of portions per food batch
- Assist in recruiting and training of restaurant and production personnel
- Ensuring compliance with hygiene, health and safety legislation/guidelines
- Promoting and marketing the business in order to increase revenue
- Liaising with customer service representative in handling and resolving customer enquiries and feedbacks
- preparing and presenting staffing/sales reports
- Keeping statistical and financial records
- Assessing and improving profitability
- Liaising with customers, employees, suppliers, licensing authorities and sales representatives
- Making improvements to the running of the business and developing the restaurant.
- Take ownership of budgets and cost control methods to minimize expenses
- Ensure all employees are working within outlined Standard Operating Procedures
- Oversee all outdoor activities in collaboration with business development and customer service team.
- Motivate, coach and train restaurant staff to perform to the highest standards and in line with our policy.
- Liaison with company Finance, Procurement and QHSE departments for effective coordination of restaurant/activities.
- Report on financial performance, inventory, and personnel
- Preparation of detailed reports on weekly, monthly and annual revenues and expenses of all restaurants.
- Track stock levels of food, supplies, and equipment, forecast needs, and oversee ordering as necessary
¨ BSc/HND in Catering and Hotel Management or related field.
¨ Degree in Culinary art and food safety certification is an added advantage
¨ Food and beverage administration skills.
¨ Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a reputable catering/hospitality organization.
¨ Must be able to hold its own by being in absolute control of all kitchen affairs.
¨ Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
¨ Ability to multitask, prioritize and manage time efficiently.
Proficient in the use of MS Office.
Experience4 - 7 Year(s)