Business Development Manager
Closing: 31 Mar 2023
Olman Business Solutions LtdKm 1 Eleme- Onne Express way, Port Harcourt, Rivers State, Nigeria
Responsible for the end-to-end development of new business opportunities. These business opportunities will cover a full range of catering, hospitality and housekeeping services required to deliver propositions and ultimately driving measurable revenue targets.
- Constantly review market activity in order to build a strong new business channel in line with segment strategy, ensuring that all target prospects and tender opportunities are in line with segment strategy and qualified for building long term growth for the organization.
- Deliver profitable, topline revenue in line with company budgets and objectives for catering.
- Develop senior prospect relationships to proactively influence the targeted client associated with the company proposition/value.
- Research existing markets, identifying new business opportunities and develop business Development plan.
- Work closely with the Managing Director and Bid Support Team to plan and enable bid solution development and contribute to the development of the process.
- Ensure all solutions produced by bid or BD activity teams are in line with both organization and client commercial models and how each generates profit.
- Ability to locate new clients through word of mouth, cold calling business groups as well as other methods such as LinkedIn and purchased lead lists.
- Create a “knowledge base” for the role by documenting processes, actions and winning strategies.
- Build and develop strategy to meet and exceed sales revenue objectives.
- Train, motivate, direct, and manage everyone on the sales team.
- Learn the functionality of the co m pany’s services and product lin e s, direction, and their targets.
- Be able to expl ai n the features and benefits of s e rvic e s to customers, partners, journalists, and analys t s.
- Assist present and prospective customers in adopting or adapting company services to their own requirements and specificatio n s.
- Regular checks on NipeX, NJQS and other IOC portals for opportunities
- Create and manage account strategy plans for prospects, build customer and competitor analysis and proactively obtain market intelligence.
- Maintain on-going relationships with clients and internal personnel after award of contract to maximize the growth of our existing contracts.
- Effective cross functional collaboration with Operations and other support units to ensure smooth execution of catering contracts and clear ownership over each part of the process.
- Regularly report statistics on s a l e s and services activiti e s and results.
- Compile and analyze sales figures & communicate insights/findings to team members and management.
¨ Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business or any other related field.
¨ Minimum of 6 years’ experience in a reputable organization.
¨ Advanced knowledge of CRM software and MS Office.
¨ Professional Certification (Certified Business Analysis Professional) is an added advantage.
¨ Ability to multitask, prioritize and manage time efficiently.
Prior experience in catering and Oil/Gas industry is an added advantage.
Experience5 - 8 Year(s)
Competency- Professional Confidence
- Communicating Effectively