Closing: 31 Mar 2023
Olman Business Solutions LtdKm 1 Eleme- Onne Express way, Port Harcourt, Rivers State, Nigeria
Coordinate and manage all camp activities to reduce wastage while enhancing client’s satisfaction.
- To ensure the efficient and effective delivery of catering operations and designated services to the client organization in accordance with the agreement of the contract.
- To deliver the highest possible standard of food with the resources available and within budget.
- Effective management of the team to ensure the delivery of both qualitative and quantitative results, managing a minimum of 20 team members.
- Manage the Catering Operation with the available resources within budget and to achieve sales and Gross Profit targets.
- To actively seek and identify opportunities and innovation for business growth & development with focus on latest food trends and best practices.
- Ensure hospitality is produced to the highest possible standard and is delivered to the agreed specification.
- Motivate, coach and train staff to perform to the highest standards and in line with our policy.
- To manage and control the service offers for the client to the agreed specification and to the agreed performance.
- Prepare and send daily, weekly and monthly reports as well as making material requisition.
HND/B.Sc. in Food Science Tech or Hotel and Hospitality Management
¨ At least 5 years working with international QHSE standards, codes and practices including Nigerian QHSE experience
Membership of relevant HSE professional bodies
Experience4 - 6 Year(s)
EducationHND, PGD, Bachelors