Closing: 10 Feb 2022
Olman Business Solutions LtdKm 1 Eleme- Onne Express way, Port Harcourt, Rivers State, Nigeria
- Plan, coordinate and manage all artisans and facilities staff (technicians, cleaners, security etc.) and service contractors that installs, inspects, repairs, and maintains building systems, including mechanical, electrical, plumbing, HVAC, safety, and waste management.
- Plan for future development in line with strategic business objectives
- Advising businesses on increasing energy efficiency and cost-effectiveness
- Overseeing building projects, renovations, or refurbishments
- Use performance management techniques to monitor and demonstrate achievement of agreed service levels and to lead on improvement.
- Develop and handle proposals and contracts with service providers.
- Inspect structures and equipment to determine the need for repairs or renovation.
- Review utilities consumption and prepare regular reports on facility budgets and expenses and ensure cost-effectiveness.
- Perform analysis and forecasting for facility management.
- Prepare regular management reports capturing all facility activities, challenges, recommendations for improvement and budgets.
- Communicate with upper management to develop strategic facility goals.
- Perform inspections and audits of company and client facilities.
- Check that agreed work by staff or contractors has been completed satisfactorily and follow up on any deficiencies.
- Respond appropriately to emergencies or urgent issues as they arise and deal with the consequences.
- Ensuring that basic facilities, such as water and heating, are well maintained. Ensuring that facilities and equipment meet government regulations and environmental, health and security standards.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, business administration or related field
- Proven work experience as an administrative officer, facility officer or similar role
- Working knowledge of basic accounting & finance principles/tools.
- Working knowledge of technical/engineering operations and facility management best practices.
- Proficiency in using Microsoft office applications.
You need to login with your account before you can apply for this job.
DepartmentFacility & Maintenance
Experience2 - 9 Year(s)
Competency- Attention to Detail